Welcome to the Little Extras Lifestyle online store. We are so pleased to share this space with you!
It has been a busy and exciting few months for the Little Extras team creating and developing this site to provide you with the opportunity to purchase L.E.L products, regardless of your location (yes, fans all over the world, we've listened to your demands 😆 ).
We would like to ensure that you get the most out of your L.E.L purchases, so, in addition to the store, the Little Extras team will be sharing insightful blog posts about our products, suppliers, product care and more, to compensate for the loss of personal communication from shopping online
(ummm, yes please 🙌 ).
Okay, time to hear a little bit about the birth and life of Little Extras!
First of all, don’t let the name fool you! We may be a small boutique store, however, we hold a BIG passion for all things on trend.
In 2003, a lovely, then local lady, named Sonya Judd, was super passionate about fashion and design and saw a gap in the Forbes market for smart -casual clothing and accessories; thus, began the creation of Little Extras Lifestyle.
The physical structure of Little Extras is located along the main street of Forbes; a small country town located in the central west of NSW. Forbes has a population of approximately 8000 residents and contains a supportive dynamic of agricultural, hospitality and retail industries.
After many years of developing L.E.L; its product lines, brands, aesthetic, values, a loyal team, reputation and more, Sonya felt it was time to move on and move coastal. In 2012, a different lovely local lady, named Leigh Bartholomaeus, acquired the L.E.L store to put into practice her personal love for both fashion and customer interaction.
Here's a tiny taste of the L.E.L shop today:
Leigh has brought so much life and love to L.E.L over the past five years and continues to do so with her open-mind and dedicative personality. Since the acquisition, Leigh has introduced over 30 more brands to the store, has involved Little Extras in many local community events and fundraisers, updated its social media platforms to meet public demands, and now the newest venture - making Little Extras products available via its new online store (wooohoooo!!).
Alrighty, who wants to meet the team?
Mostly easy-going but the occasional "boss with 'tude"
- Over excited stock selector and purchaser ("too much is better than not enough")
- Smooth operations system creator and embedder
- Manager of the wonderful L.E.L team
- Researcher of the market, products, latest trends (and more)
- Lots of other important things
Digital Media Manager
Taker and poster of pics on L.E.L social media platforms
- Magical merchandiser of new and existing stock
- Provider of bubbly and honest customer service
- Sharer of extraordinary product knowledge
Specialized Customer Service
- Individual customer knowledge and beautiful personalized service
- Rearranging (often colour coding) and kinda obsessive cleaning of the store
- Observer of stock on hand, handler of special order requests and re-orderer of sold out stock
Office Task Management
- The "behind the scenes gal" (office task manager) to keep things sailing smoothly
- Contributor to the L.E.L online store
- Provider of lovely customer service
Newest member of the L.E.L team
- Manager of the L.E.L online store
- Wonderful eye for style that is shared through customer service
So, now that we've wrapped your head around all things Little Extras, I'd like to welcome you, thank you for being here and wish you a wonderful L.E.L experience!
Danica Bartholomaeus (writer of these words)