iKOU JAPANESE BODY BRUSH
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 207): divided by 0% off)
1. Use the brush dry, not wet, before you dress or shower. (A wet brush clumps and won't give the same results)
2. Gently brush skin in light, sweeping strokes, always the brushing towards the heart.
3. Start at the base of the feet, and brush each section of each limb and part of the body. (Avoid breasts & face)
4. Ideally 7 strokes per section of skin.
5. Wash your brush every couple of weeks (make sure you dry it really well) and replace your brush every 6-12 months.
*PURE PLANT BRISTLE