One of our newest Rollie arrivals. The Prime sneaker in pink suede is made with the latest in technical sneaker design, making them lightweight and flexible.
- Featuring a soft, pale pink, suede upper & suede toe that moulds to your foot from the first wear.
- Hard-wearing anti-slip rubber outsole.
- Breathable lining keeps your feet cool & fresh.
- Removable insole so you can pop your orthotics in
- No blisters or ‘wear-in’ time with German engineered flexi counters in heel & toe.
- Leather upper, leather lining, man made sole.
If you are not completely happy with any fully priced item from Little Extras Lifestyle you may return it within 14 days of receiving it. We DO NOT offer refunds for change of mind, but we will offer you a store credit. For returns please contact us on 0268 515686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return number. No returns will be accepted without prior authorisation.
SHIPPING POLICY AUSTRALIA WIDE
For all purchases over $120 (AUD) FREE shipping is automatically applied at the checkout and for any spend under $120 (AUD) a flat rate (standard shipping) of $4.95 delivery fee will be charged.
Delivery times are 3-5 business days from the time of order. A dispatch confirmation email displaying your tracking number will be sent once the order has been shipped. Express shipping is available for $15. All deliveries are made by Australia Post.
* Please note that during sale or promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
SHIPPING POLICY NEW ZEALAND ONLY
Enjoy a standard shipping flat rate of $20 to New Zealand.
Delivery times are 9-21 business days (depending on location) from the time of purchase. A dispatch confirmation email displaying your tracking number will be sent once your purchase has been shipped.
All deliveries are made by Australia Post and will require a signature on delivery.
* Please note that during sale and promotional events, delivery may be longer than the specified delivery times above.
** Delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination and any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.